Are you currently operating in California, Nevada, Michigan, Ohio, DC, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Colorado, Oregon, or Alaska?
This training is right for you! Learn about Franwell's METRC, operational best practices, and learn from Colorado's METRC mistakes.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
1. Standardize all your data to start the operation on METRC successfully.
2. Understand how the METRC item name impacts categories and unit of measures.
3. Identify the METRC adjustment reasons and how to use them compliantly.
4. Best practices for manifesting, transferring, and accepting new inventory.
5. As a retailer, understanding how to submit consumer sales and use cases to be aware of.
BriAnne Ramsay’s unique background in strategically planning the expansion of cannabis businesses, compliance, and seed-to-sale technology produce a fresh perspective for every type of operation (manufacturing, distribution, retail, and cultivation).
She’s known for taking on the most challenging cannabis compliance audits, large-scale point of sale migrations, and is highly-skilled in tech crisis support. Her career background teaching and supporting clients with cannabis operations, compliance, and inventory control needs is unique in the cannabis industry. Passionate about compliant cannabis, BriAnne started Rocky Mountain Cannabis Consulting as a way to support a sustainable cannabis community.