Are you currently operating in California, Nevada, Michigan, Ohio, DC, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Colorado, Oregon, or Alaska?
This training is right for you! Learn about Franwell's METRC, operational best practices, and learn from Colorado's METRC mistakes.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
1. Understand the reports that can be pulled from METRC and how to utilize them to benefit your operation.
2. Master METRC package tag management
3. How to easily compare virtual records in your Point-of-Sale/ERP/Inventory Management platform to METRC to identify discrepancies quickly and compliantly
4. METRC distribution best practices
5. How to build the infrastructure of a METRC Auditing Team
BriAnne Ramsay’s unique background in strategically planning the expansion of cannabis businesses, compliance, and seed-to-sale technology produce a fresh perspective for every type of operation (manufacturing, distribution, retail, and cultivation).
She’s known for taking on the most challenging cannabis compliance audits, large-scale point of sale migrations, and is highly-skilled in tech crisis support. Her career background teaching and supporting clients with cannabis operations, compliance, and inventory control needs is unique in the cannabis industry. Passionate about compliant cannabis, BriAnne started Rocky Mountain Cannabis Consulting as a way to support a sustainable cannabis community.