zExpert METRC BEST PRACTICES By RMCC
A detailed guide to advanced seed-to-sale traceability techniques.
This online learning platform is only for currently licensed operators. Technology providers and consultants please contact [email protected] to discuss your education needs.
Licensed operators may reach out to [email protected] for free access approval.
- In order to protect RMCC's intellectual property, your registration may be denied.
- Please note we do not allow [email protected], [email protected], or any other generic emails (@yahoo, @gmail, etc.) to register for courses.
- Generic email addresses will have enrollment revoked without refund.
- Each Learner (user) requires their own log-in for data integrity in course completion certificates.
RMCC monitors the number of logins per user.Please email [email protected] for bulk annual discount pricing for your organization.
This training is right for you! Learn about Franwell's METRC, operational best practices, and learn from Colorado's METRC mistakes.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
1. Understand the reports that can be pulled from METRC and how to utilize them to benefit your operation.
2. Master METRC package tag management
3. How to easily compare virtual records in your Point-of-Sale/ERP/Inventory Management platform to METRC to identify discrepancies quickly and compliantly
4. METRC distribution best practices
5. How to build the infrastructure of a METRC Auditing Team