Introduction to Ohio Cannabis Laws
An overview of Ohio's Medical Cannabis Regulations
An online training breaking down OMMP's administrative code with discussions on historical use cases to be aware of and how to prevent the compliance risk from occurring in the future.
Are you currently operating in Ohio? Are you looking to enter the Ohio market? Or are you looking to create a supply chain solution for the cannabis industry? This training is right for you! RMCC will discuss the following topics for the Ohio's medical cannabis market.
1) A brief overview of the licensing structure within Ohio and how the operations compare to other states.
2) Who regulates Ohio Operators and Patient Registry?
3) What rules are unique to Ohio compared to other states?
4) How are taxes applied and what are the rates?
5) What records need to be retained and for how long?
6) What are the METRC requirements and how does this apply to the operation?
7) What are the requirements to waste medicated product, consumer returns, and vendor returns?
8) Who conducts the testing? What needs to be tested and how frequently?
9) What are the Packaging & Labeling requirements?
10) What are unique operations pertaining to the retail operations including patient and consumer purchase limits?
11) How can other operators conduct business together? (B2B)