Introduction to Michigan Cannabis Laws
An overview of Michigan's Medical Cannabis Regulations
An online training breaking down LARA's Emergency Rules released on May 30, 2018 with discussions on historical use cases to be aware of and how to prevent the compliance risk from occurring in the future.
Michigan Compliance 101 will be updated by 2/15 with the Permanent Administrative Rules released late 2018.
Are you currently operating in Michigan? Are you looking to enter the Michigan market? Or are you looking to create a supply chain solution for the cannabis industry? This training is right for you! RMCC will discuss the following topics for the Michigan's medical cannabis market.
1) A brief overview of the licensing structure within Michigan and how the operations compare to other states.
2) Who regulates Michigan Operators and Patient Registry?
3) What rules are unique to Michigan compared to other states?
4) How are taxes applied and what are the rates?
5) What records need to be retained and for how long?
6) What are the METRC requirements and how does this apply to the operation?
7) What are the requirements to waste medicated product, consumer returns, and vendor returns?
8) Who conducts the testing? What needs to be tested and how frequently?
9) What are the Packaging & Labeling requirements?
10) What are unique operations pertaining to the retail operations including patient and consumer purchase limits?
11) How can other operators conduct business together? (B2B)