Track and Trace Course: Inventory Control & Discrepancy Investigation
A 40-minute course detailing Inventory control best practices and solving discrepancies compliantly for all operators within METRC states.
The focus of this training is for operators in METRC states. The experiences discussed in this training can be applied to all license types (cultivation, manufacturer, distribution, and retail).
Managing the supply chain from seed-to-sale requires close attention to detail, consistency, and excellent data handling skills.
After completing the training you will be able to:
- Identify the five behaviors that occur to a METRC package tag with problem solving best practices
- Quickly identify compliance risks within traceability and fix without triggering an investigation
- Solve manifest discrepancies dependent on the severity of the compliance risk, including large variances between physical and virtual records.
- Build a weekly inventory reconcile schedule to always ensure accuracy of inventory records
- Discuss inventory management best practices with traceability platforms