Introduction to Michigan Cannabis Laws 2018-19
An overview of Michigan's Medical Cannabis Regulations 2018-19
Michigan Compliance 101 will be updated in 2020 with the Permanent Administrative Rules.
This online learning platform is only for currently licensed operators. Technology providers and consultants please contact [email protected] to discuss your education needs.
- In order to protect RMCC's intellectual property, your registration may be denied
- Please note we do not allow [email protected], [email protected], or any other generic emails (@yahoo, @gmail, etc.) to register for courses.
- Generic email addresses will have enrollment revoked without refund.
- Each Learner (user) requires their own log-in for data integrity in course completion certificates.
Please update your teachable profile to opt-in if needed. https://support.teachable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004256491-Editing-Your-Profile-and-Billing-Information
Are you currently operating in Michigan? Are you looking to enter the Michigan market? Or are you looking to create a supply chain solution for the cannabis industry? This training is right for you! RMCC will discuss the following topics for the Michigan's medical cannabis market.
1) A brief overview of the licensing structure within Michigan and how the operations compare to other states.
2) Who regulates Michigan Operators and Patient Registry?
3) What rules are unique to Michigan compared to other states?
4) How are taxes applied and what are the rates?
5) What records need to be retained and for how long?
6) What are the METRC requirements and how does this apply to the operation?
7) What are the requirements to waste medicated product, consumer returns, and vendor returns?
8) Who conducts the testing? What needs to be tested and how frequently?
9) What are the Packaging & Labeling requirements?
10) What are unique operations pertaining to the retail operations including patient and consumer purchase limits?
11) How can other operators conduct business together? (B2B)