Introduction to Colorado Cannabis Laws
An overview of Colorado's Medical and Recreational Cannabis Regulations
An online training breaking down the MED Rules that are effective January 1, 2019 with discussions on historical use cases to be aware of and how to prevent the compliance risk from occurring in the future.
Are you currently operating in Colorado? Are you looking to enter the Colorado market? Or are you looking to create a supply chain solution for the cannabis industry? This training is right for you! RMCC will discuss the following topics for the Colorado's medical and recreational cannabis market.
1) A brief overview of the licensing structure within Colorado and how the operations compare to other states.
2) Who regulates Colorado Operators and Patient Registry?
3) What rules are unique to Colorado compared to other states?
4) How are taxes applied and what are the rates?
5) What records need to be retained and for how long?
6) What are the METRC requirements and how does this apply to the operation?
7) What are the requirements to waste medicated product, consumer returns, and vendor returns?
8) Who conducts the testing? What needs to be tested and how frequently?
9) What are the Packaging & Labeling requirements?
10) What are unique operations pertaining to the retail operations including patient and consumer purchase limits?
11) How can other operators conduct business together? (B2B)