zIntroduction to Cannabis Laws: Multi-State Package 2018-19
A course bundle of eight state's overview of Medical and Recreational Cannabis Regulations
An online training breaking down the regulations for California, Nevada, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Michigan, Ohio, and Colorado.
Are you currently operating in any of the eight states? Are you looking to enter these markets? Or are you looking to create a supply chain solution for the cannabis industry? This training is right for you! RMCC will discuss the following topics for each State's regulated cannabis market.
1) A brief overview of the licensing structure and how the operations compare to other states.
2) Who regulates the State's cannabis market and Patient Registry?
3) What rules are some unique and need to know rules?
4) How are taxes applied and what are the rates?
5) What records need to be retained and for how long?
6) What are the METRC requirements and how does this apply to the operation?
7) What are the requirements to waste medicated product, consumer returns, and vendor returns?
8) Who conducts the testing? What needs to be tested and how frequently?
9) What are the Packaging & Labeling requirements?
10) What are unique operations pertaining to the retail operations including patient and consumer purchase limits?
11) How can other operators conduct business together? (B2B)