California Cultivation: METRC Record Keeping Requirements
A webinar presented in partnership with Flow Kana breaking down METRC record retention requirements, maintaining harvest records, and physical tagging of plantsEnroll in Course
- Please note we do not allow [email protected], [email protected], or any other generic emails to register for courses.
- Each Learner (user) requires their own log-in for data integrity in course completion certificates.
- RMCC monitors the number of logins per user.
Please email [email protected] for bulk annual discount pricing for your organization.
The second webinar in a three part series in partnership with Flow Kana to assist in Track and Trace education for California farmers.
By the end of the webinar one will know:
- The steps to implement METRC and timeline
- Discussion on METRC Administrator responsibilities
- How to create immature and flowering plant UIDs while managing rooms
- How to physically tag each immature plant batch and individual flowering plant
- Learn the record retention requirements for METRC that are to be maintained for seven years
- How to harvest plants in METRC fully or partially while maintaining accurate records
- Learn all four METRC timeframes restrictions
- Crash Kits: How to handle if loss of access to METRC