Introduction to California Cannabis Laws 2018-19
An overview of California's Medical and Recreational Cannabis Regulations
- Please note we do not allow [email protected], [email protected], or any other generic emails to register for courses.
- Each Learner (user) requires their own log-in for data integrity in course completion certificates.
- RMCC monitors the number of logins per user.
Please email [email protected] for bulk annual discount pricing for your organization.
An online training breaking down the BCC, CDPH, and CDFA Final California Regulations released in early 2019. The course will discuss historical use cases to be aware of and how to prevent the compliance risk from occurring in your operation.
Are you currently operating in California? Are you looking to enter the California market? Or are you looking to create a supply chain solution for the cannabis industry? This training is right for you! RMCC will discuss the following topics for the California's medical cannabis market.
1) A brief overview of the licensing structure within California and how the operations compare to other states.
2) Who regulates California Operators and Patient Registry?
3) What rules are unique to California compared to other states?
4) How are taxes applied and what are the rates?
5) What records need to be retained and for how long?
6) What are the METRC requirements and how does this apply to the operation?
7) What are the requirements to waste medicated product, consumer returns, and vendor returns?
8) Who conducts the testing? What needs to be tested and how frequently?
9) What are the Packaging & Labeling requirements?
10) What are unique operations pertaining to the retail operations including patient and consumer purchase limits?
11) How can other operators conduct business together? (B2B)
This training is based on the Final Regulations released in early 2019.